ZMacSync is tool that allows to remotely control and sync Linux based handheld devices.
For Sharp Zaurus Linux PDAs also allows to keep the Qtopia PIM Database in sync with the MacOS X master data, including the address book, calendar, to do list, and clock.
- Multiple device support
- Secure access through USB or WLAN
- Full Unicode support
- Automatic detection of device connection status (hot-sync)
- Individual enabling or disabling of data areas to be written to
- Zaurus clock synchronization (assuming precise NTTP time on the Macintosh)
- open ssh Terminal session with one click
- Drag&Drop file copy/install to the device
- Log window
- Mount Zaurus file system in Finder
- Includes AJZaurusUSB driver for MacOS X 10.4 and open-ssh