From Guppy Media:
YouTube Saved is a powerful new program that enables the user to download and convert both video and music files right from the same interface. With YouTube Saved, save any media file from YouTube, and play it directly from your iPhone, iPad, Android, or other device. Unlike other programs, YouTube Saved a 100% free premium software without restrictions.
YouTube Saved is fast and easy to use! After downloading YouTube Saved, simply select the preferred media type. Next, copy the URL from any YouTube video and paste the link into YouTube Saved. Afterwards, choose the preferred format from a list that our program intelligently generates. Lastly, choose a file-save destination and hit start. YouTube Saved quickly converts the media file, and once the files are on your computer, they are easily transferable to any supported device. YouTube Saved's technology and easy-to-use interface, allows for quick downloading and converting. Simply select from a variety of file types including: .mp4, .flv, .webm, and .aac and play them without being connected to the Internet or YouTube. This program can even save videos in high definition (HD). YouTube Saved is compatible with PCs operating on Windows, as well as with all browsers including Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. YouTube Saved provides a basic format and helpful steps that makes downloading and converting easy to use for all ages. There is also a step-by-step video available at youtubesaved.com which explains how to use the program.
What's new in this version: Version 1.9 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add a download button to Youtube to download video and save to ...
- Convert your favorite YouTube videos into .mp3s and play them o...
- Download and convert videos from video streaming sites.
- Download YouTube videos and convert to multiple formats.
- Increase your connection speed and recover broken downloads.
- Convert over 20M YouTube to MP3 music clips and ringtones.
- Download free videos from YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Facebook.
- Download and convert videos, including YouTube to MP3, M4A, FLV...
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into various formats.
- Download and manage torrent files.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Download and convert videos from YouTube.
- Download YouTube videos and accelerate downloads.
- Download YouTube videos in High Definition format.
- Download video and music from YouTube.
- YouTube Search bar with instant search suggestions.
- Convert multiple Youtube videos to various formats.
- Extract music from YouTube movies as MP3 files.
- Download videos from streaming video hosting sites.
- Download and convert videos from Youtube, DailyMotion, GoogleVi...
- Download and convert any YouTube video into your favorite forma...
- Download Videos from many sites YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook.
- Manage your file downloads on your Windows PC.
- Download and convert your favorite videos from YouTube with one...
- Download videos, build a collection, then share them on Twitter...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 16 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"worked well. fast download."
Version: YouTube Saved 1.9
just downloaded Titanium music video and transferred it to my iphone. it worked well and took a couple of seconds to do it.
nice to see a feature to download multiple videos.
"roller coaster sick"
Version: YouTube Saved 1.9
see summary please
please see summary
i don't trust this item. Two reasons: All the HIGH ups and LOW downs - looks like a shoot out. AND: at least one reviewer double-tipping.
PS: i have a HARD time with "advertisements", "harmful" or not - they ALWAYS "require action" in my pc!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content