Extended file information utility that lets you manipulate file attributes that the Finder doesn't, such as mac type & creator codes, and BSD User, Group, & Other - Read, Write, & Execute file flags. Also lets you change BSD Owner & Group Info.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Web Page Grabber is an application to create screenshot of web ...
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Investigate a military hospital that hosted a variety of terrif...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Decompress PAX, GNUTAR, and ZIP archives without using the term...
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Show traffic around Paris widget.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Shows how much time passed since last startup.