CNET Editors' reviewThis program not only monitors keyboard activity, it also can help users recover deleted or lost content, passwords, and other typed information. However, the trial version disables the Clear All function, and an annoying nag screen frequently displays. XP Keylogger accurately records the keystrokes used in documents, e-mails, URLs, passwords, and chats. It works well as a monitoring tool because it can run in stealth mode, so no one else knows it's there. Its easy-to-use interface lets users customize settings, including the option to create passwords. You also can export and update log files and pause or resume monitoring operations. Keystroke log files are easy to read and they're saved by date and separated by time; they can be viewed by selecting a day or date range. Users also can export and save the log files as txt or HTML. XP Keylogger is helpful for anyone who wants to monitor computer activity.
From YL Software:
XP Keylogger records everything documents, e-mails, chat conversations, typed URL addresses, passwords, and Internet forms will be recorded neatly, caps, symbols, and backspaces will also be processed. It can help you to recover lost document, password, account and other information. It also help parents to monitor children's activity.
More Products to Consider
- Create a media database containing all your collections.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Your digital bookshelf.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Print passport photo and ID photo.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Drive mosquitoes away with your PC by playing an ultra sound.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Print daily planner pages for free using a simple spreadsheet.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- View day and night images of the Earth on your desktop.
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Monitor every keystroke on your system.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Track computer location, screen, camera, key logging, browser h...
- Monitor and restrict your employees' activity and Internet usag...
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Record all of your keyboard activities as well as language spec...
- Record keystrokes, visited web sites, and screenshots of all PC...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Bad news. pop up window still on my computer.even after file deleted"
Version: XP Keylogger 5
The pop up window tells its a keylogger, wants you to buy it. so its Not free. this opens EVERYTIME YOU CHANGE USERS. I deleted the files. but One remains. the one with the pop up window that asks you to buy it. I've scanned my computer can't find the file that will remove this. It pop's up at least 10 times an hour.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content