CNET Editors' reviewThis program not only monitors keyboard activity, it also can help users recover deleted or lost content, passwords, and other typed information. However, the trial version disables the Clear All function, and an annoying nag screen frequently displays. XP Keylogger accurately records the keystrokes used in documents, e-mails, URLs, passwords, and chats. It works well as a monitoring tool because it can run in stealth mode, so no one else knows it's there. Its easy-to-use interface lets users customize settings, including the option to create passwords. You also can export and update log files and pause or resume monitoring operations. Keystroke log files are easy to read and they're saved by date and separated by time; they can be viewed by selecting a day or date range. Users also can export and save the log files as txt or HTML. XP Keylogger is helpful for anyone who wants to monitor computer activity.
From YL Software:
XP Keylogger records everything documents, e-mails, chat conversations, typed URL addresses, passwords, and Internet forms will be recorded neatly, caps, symbols, and backspaces will also be processed. It can help you to recover lost document, password, account and other information. It also help parents to monitor children's activity.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Record user's keyboard strokes in any application.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Record all of your keyboard activities as well as language spec...
- Monitor and log computer usage in stealth mode.
- Perform surveillance on your PC in a covert manner.
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Onitor and record every keystroke typed on your computer.
- Record all keystrokes typed on your computer to an encrypted lo...
- Record all keystrokes made on your computer and store them on t...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Record all keystrokes executed on your PC.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Monitor and log all keyboard input on all user accounts.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secretly capture screenshots and record keystrokes with this pr...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Record all keystrokes typed on your computer.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Bad news. pop up window still on my computer.even after file deleted"
Version: XP Keylogger 5
The pop up window tells its a keylogger, wants you to buy it. so its Not free. this opens EVERYTIME YOU CHANGE USERS. I deleted the files. but One remains. the one with the pop up window that asks you to buy it. I've scanned my computer can't find the file that will remove this. It pop's up at least 10 times an hour.