From Richard Wuerflein:
The XML Assistant is a XML Editor, that shows the content of XML files very clearly and allows easy editing. Instead of writing XML character by character, with it you change the contents using input fields. The XML struture is shown as a tree, its outlook is highly comfigurable. An example showing the capabilities can be found under the menu item "Help" in XML Assistant.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2 features: Undo/Redo, Date Picker Field, User Interface Improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Create, edit, and publish your Web pages.
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- Design and publish your Web pages.
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Design your own Web pages easily without having to know HTML.
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- Create impressive Flash menus.
- Create valid well-formed XML documents and/or XSD schema.
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Edit and debug XSLT.
- Develop and edit Java programs on your PC.
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Build and deploy XML data exchanges with visual XML editor tool...
- Edit text and code with Unicode characters and normal ansi text...
- Hex edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill, and delete binary dat...
- Create XSL-FO files to be used with Apache FOP to convert XML d...
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Edit XML files with an editor that uses a synchronized table-tr...
- Utilize a fast, powerful, and flexible Windows-based XML editor...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: