From X360 Software:
X360 Image to Multi-page Tiff Converter ActiveX Control helps application developers to convert most common image formats including BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WMF, TIFF to multi-page Tiff image file. It helps programmer to view and create multi-page TIFF image within their applications. Also, you can use it to export specified page from multi-page TIFF images, and then save them as new images. Get TIFF tag information from the image. Edit and save Tiff tag information. Moreover, it provide tools to access the image within the preview, adjust the style and color of the preview window, and scroll the image smoothly. It can print images with specified size. Supported Tiff compressions include: CCITT Group3, Group4, LZW, and Packbits RLE.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Process your images and convert them to any of popular formats.
- Convert your Spreadsheets into htm documents.
- Find and remove duplicate photos or similar pictures.
- Create, edit, put watermark, and convert PDF files on your Wind...
- Automated batch-imaging editor.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Manage, adjust, and edit photos in a single workflow.
- Have an image editor to prepare and optimize images.
- Provide VTK file export plug-in for AutoCAD.