From X360 Software:
X360 Image to Multi-page Tiff Converter ActiveX Control helps application developers to convert most common image formats including BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WMF, TIFF to multi-page Tiff image file. It helps programmer to view and create multi-page TIFF image within their applications. Also, you can use it to export specified page from multi-page TIFF images, and then save them as new images. Get TIFF tag information from the image. Edit and save Tiff tag information. Moreover, it provide tools to access the image within the preview, adjust the style and color of the preview window, and scroll the image smoothly. It can print images with specified size. Supported Tiff compressions include: CCITT Group3, Group4, LZW, and Packbits RLE.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Process your images and convert them to any of popular formats.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Explore the Web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Automated batch-imaging editor.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...