From Fresh Software:
X-NetStat displays information on your network and Internet connections in real time. Details of each connections are shown in the connection table, including remote hostname and IP address, local and remote ports, connection status, age, and the program behind the connection. X-NetStat can forcefully kill connections, copy connection information to the clipboard, minimize to the system tray, show bytes in/out.
Version 5.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Get a connection to Internet, and simplify the process.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Dialer Networking.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- See time and costs details of your Internet connections.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Optimize your network's performance and maintain the Internet s...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"A good program, but a drag on the CPU"
Version: X-NetStat 5.1
It is simple, and has all the basic information in an easy to use spreadsheet.
This program takes about 56% of my CPU resources in taskmanager about once every second. I am running a Pentium-D (Dual Core 3.4ghz,4MBL2cache,800FSB,1GBRam). There is no way that a program this small should take even 1% of my CPU!
"better than FireEyes"
Version: X-NetStat 5.1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: