From Bad Games:
Match colors and letters in this card game to highlight the word you've chosen. Play against the computer or challenge yourself against friends world wide. It's easy to find other players with Word Struck's central connect feature. Word Struck can even play your favorite CD's and notify you automatically when there is a new update available.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play around 100 logic games under single interface.
- Play point and click adventure game on your PC.
- Help a girl named Amber to find her friend Fio.
- Play a mystery filled romance game on your computer.
- Update the look and feel of GTA 3 with this add-on.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Word Struck 1
Everything! you have to go through your music manually abd add each song to a list indiviually. The game is too hard to master and the tutorial sucks!
This sucks, do not download it!!!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content