Woofy is a pretty neat webcomic downloader, designed for simplicity and ease of use. Its purpose is to help you download and keep an archive of your favorite online comics, while not getting too much in your way.
Its main features are:
- It can download a fixed number of comics, or all the latest comics that have been published since the last time it was run.
- Uses comic definition files in order to know how to download a certain comic, so it can be easily extended to support new comics.
- It can download several comics at the same time, and remembers the active tasks when restarted.
- Written in C# 2.0 for the .NET Framework.
- Open source, licensed under the LGPL (if it matters).
What's new in this version:
- Woofy can automatically rename the downloaded strips.
- Completed tasks are kept through Woofy's restarts.
- Some usability fixes to the definition debugger.
- Implemented proxy authentication.
- Other miscellaneous bugfixes.