Its main features are:
- It can download a fixed number of comics, or all the latest comics that have been published since the last time it was run.
- Uses comic definition files in order to know how to download a certain comic, so it can be easily extended to support new comics.
- It can download several comics at the same time, and remembers the active tasks when restarted.
- Written in C# 2.0 for the .NET Framework.
- Open source, licensed under the LGPL (if it matters).
What's new in this version:
- Woofy can automatically rename the downloaded strips.
- Completed tasks are kept through Woofy's restarts.
- Some usability fixes to the definition debugger.
- Implemented proxy authentication.
- Other miscellaneous bugfixes.