From Wondershare Software:
Wondershare iCollage for Mac is a photo editor with multi-templates. Easily drag and drop your photos into iCollage from your album library on Mac, from photos you just take with iSight, or from various cameras.With iCollage, you can find the suitable template to create card, calendar, comic, printable scrapbook or make desktop background on Mac. You can even make it funnier by adding more decoration elements, such as flame, sticker, bubble text, etc. iCollage will offer you multi-choice in outputting your scrapbook on Mac. Sharing the printed page, sending it as mail, publishing it to Facebook, Flickr or iWeb, iCollage as considerate Mac scrapbook software can meet all your needs.
What's new in this version: 1.Fixed some minor bugs.
2.Updated the brand VI.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- View comic and manga images.
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Professional layout and object creation for FileMaker.
- Create digital photo albums on your Mac with a 3D page-flipping...
- View and edit photos on Mac.
- Create your own logo design using vector drawing tools.
- Create digital photo albums and share them on CDs.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Recover videos, photos, music, documents, emails, archives from...
- Create stylish and elegant picture frames.
- Quickly assemble pictures into great-looking collages.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very poor, unfinished, limited, unintuitive UI, bad bad"
Version: Wondershare iCollage 18.104.22.168
Name is promising - but over-promises
Extreme limitations on structure or style of collage
A poor sister to Picasa's collage building, even for Macs
Primarily a simplistic set of templates for scrapbooking
Terribly over-sold and underdeveloped
Do not buy unless you love self-punishment, losing work you have spent hours figuring out how to generate in an unintuitive interface, and generally frustrating yourself. This company offers no refund after actual purchase, but the ability to try before you buy must be well-hidden. I looked before buying, and could not figure out the trial process. Avoid like H1N1.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content