From Viktor Toth:
The Windows CE Task Manager is a utility application similar to the Task Manager found in Windows NT and Windows 2000. It is designed for users who have grown accustomed to being able to monitor their system's utilization, and being able to identify and shut down non-responding applications with ease.
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Track your appointments, events, tasks, and more on your Palm.
- Random password generator.
- Switch between tasks and close your active applications on your...
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Monitor your system and tasks.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Track project tasks, time, costs, and risks on your Pocket PC.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Monitor and manage the memory of your Pocket PC.
- Find and launch requested applications on your Palm device.
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Configure which app is to be launched after various system even...
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Monitor battery state, memory and storage availability, and Wi-...
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Monitor installed applications to keep your Palm OS device trou...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Manage applications running on your Smartphone.
- Monitor and manage all processes running on your Pocket PC devi...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It works on my WinCE 6 device"
Version: Windows CE Task Manager 1.0
After copying it to my WinCe device, I ran it and on the device and it worked.
My device does not run WinCE explorer and I needed something that would run at command line. Then I found Remote Task Monitor that runs on a PC and can monitor processes, threads and memory usage on a WinCE device ( http://www.remotetaskmonitor.com ). It runs a client on your PC that connects to the target device over a TCP/IP connection.