From WinAgents Software Group:
WinAgents TFTP Service is a fully-realized TFTP server for Windows. WinAgents TFTP Service runs as a background task and doesn't require permanent attendance. It has been originally designed to work in 24x7 background operation mode. Using WinAgents TFTP Service, you can make reserve copies of device settings, update flash images, store sound files for IVR systems and perform other useful operations. Key features of the service: implemented as a system service; fully compatible with RFCs 1350, 2347, 2348 and 2349; ensures flexible access rights setup according to client's IP-address; supports the options 'tsize', 'blocksize' and 'timeout; an option of setting a highest precedence for the sever process; supports multi-homed servers; high-performance multithreaded architecture. WinAgents TFTP Service supports firewalls: the server allows indicating the range of UDP-ports, used for transmitting the data. This allows network administrators to regulate firewall rules, approving the traffic, generated by the server.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Know that your data is safe with this backup software.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Store and protect your private data.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Store passwords on different storage devices including MP3 play...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Create an image file of any drive or disk.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Copy set of files to up to 25 flash cards at once.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Restore lost or deleted photos and images.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Play flv video files.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Back up files and folders to different media types.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Store, organize, and manage your files on Amazon S3.
- Capture text from Web objects when conventional text selection ...
- Transform your images files into Macromedia Flash files.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.