From NirSoft Freeware:
WhoisCL is a simple command-line tool that will allow you to easily get information about a registered domain.It automatically connect to the right WHOIS server, according to the top-level domain name, and retrieve the WHOIS record of the domain.It supports both generic domains and country code domains.
What's new in this version: Version 1.58 has updated the WHOIS servers of .hr, .es, .by, and .tn domains.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Forward TCP connections made to your computer.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Open your CD or DVD door.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Read or write access times of attached storage on your PC.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- View, write, and edit meta information of various files.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- View your system hardware information.
- Capture and display command line information of any program.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Access the Oracle using command line tools without installing O...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Compare various text files for differences.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Send a network message instantly to a list of usernames or comp...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Format Pl/SQL programs in DOS prompt or GUI.
- Get a text to speech application with command line options.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: