Very powerful, small foot print exe which uses no registry entries. WPC can check your server's available memory, if it meets a pre-defined low, WPC will restart a service you\'ve defined. WPC can check IIS by testing Web pages. If IIS is down, WPC can kill the IIS exe, restart IIS, and check IIS again. If IIS is still not operating, WPC can reboot the server. WPC can test Web pages from the server or from your remote PC and ensure the server\'s uptime. WPC can email you and notify you of any irregularity. WPC can email your pager anytime, anywhere. WPC is not simply a server monitor, it is also an active participant in repairing whatever is wrong on the server. WPC can be used as a tool for on-going server uptime, or, as a diagnostic aid and temporary fix.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Host multiple Web servers on a single IP address.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor multiple Netware servers.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Assist in executing automatic proxy discovery.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Hide your web server from hackers.