From Laine D. Lee:
WebIndexer is a set of Applescripts for creating html index files for any folder and all its subfolders on your Mac hard drive. Ideal for accessing and controlling access to files stored on a Personal Web Sharing web site. File listings are controlled by Finder label. Includes both a version for perfoming the operation by dragging and a version for perfoming the operation on a folder specified in the script.
The scripts have been provided in freely editable versions to promote the proliferation of Applescript.
What's new in this version: This product is no longer supported.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Create packaged disk images for software releases.
- Manage and tag your files and bookmarks.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Make your search even easier.
- AppleScript command additions.
- Utility for changing Finder comments.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Compress folders into smaller ZIP files.
- Call URLs for scripts on your site automatically.
- Auto-changes desktop pictures at specified intervals.