From Laine D. Lee:
WebIndexer is a set of Applescripts for creating html index files for any folder and all its subfolders on your Mac hard drive. Ideal for accessing and controlling access to files stored on a Personal Web Sharing web site. File listings are controlled by Finder label. Includes both a version for perfoming the operation by dragging and a version for perfoming the operation on a folder specified in the script.
The scripts have been provided in freely editable versions to promote the proliferation of Applescript.
What's new in this version: This product is no longer supported.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- AppleScript command additions.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Compress folders into smaller ZIP files.
- Auto-changes desktop pictures at specified intervals.
- File & directory compare & merge utility.