From High Technology Software:
WebConsole is a turnkey network management solution that allows network administrators to securely access and manage NetWare file servers through a web browser interface. WebConsole Administrators with access rights can now perform network management from virtually any location or client platform supporting web browser technology. Also, help desk personnel may administer passwords, set time restrictions, create incident reports, add and delete users, reset user accounts, and give printer access. All that is required is a web browser, access rights and a connection to the Internet or Intranet. After proper authentication to the network, administrators can access NDS, perform NetWare system console commands, automatically update remote server files, generate and manage NLMs throughout a LAN or WAN. All that is required is a web browser, access rights and a connection to the internet or intranet. No additional client software is required.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Browser utility features.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Search and browse Web sites securely.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Get the most out of social networking and the Web.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Cache Web pages effectively.