From SeaApple Software:
Web Calendar Pad creates illustrated monthly calendars that can look either like wall or desktop calendars and be published automatically to your website, saved to a file or printed. It is perfect for keeping an active calendar for a business, school, church, club, team, class, course, organizations, and personal calendars. This program makes it easy for some one with zero knowledge of HTML to create, publish, and update online event calendars in minutes. No need to battle HTML code ever again, you can choose the look of your calendar from a large list of defined styles and templates or create your own custom look that can include photos, backgrounds, and fonts. And the built in FTP module remembers your settings, and lets you update your website calendar with one click. The HTML editor lets easily include HTML code within a calendar date. Now, you can also attach files, and publish with iCal and RSS feeds using the calendar wizard. Teachers can keep their class informed of upcoming homework assignments and tests using the calendar on the school website. A coach can keep their sports team schedule online with game dates and practices. And a priest, minister or rabbi can keep their congregation informed of upcoming church events and activities. The calendar wizard lets you include photos, textures, and custom fonts.
More Products to Consider
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Create great looking calendars for your Website.
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- Include a vector library which can process different matrices t...
- View and edit text in a SCIntilla based text editor.
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Provide libraries and tools for developing Silverlight applicat...
- Edit source code and enhance them with syntax styling, error in...
- Burn audio and data CDs, video DVDs, and Blu-ray data discs.
- Generate ScriptCase PHP Code with AJAX Support.
- Install new extensions and manage the ones you already have.
- Edit text codes with syntax highlighting and code folding.
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Create and deliver rich multimedia and dynamic Internet apps.
- Manage, edit, and format sqlite3 databases.
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based Web sites and app...
All versions:4.9 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-7 of 7
"Powerful, flexible, actively supported"
Version: Web Calendar Pad 2011.3.6
Packed with features. Frequent updates so its list of capabilities is growing even greater. Support questions answered promptly and even a requested change was implemented. Well worth paying for!
Some learning curve but that's to be expected with any powerful application.
I evaluated ten different calendar programs on CNET a year ago when I needed to add a calendar feature to a website. I naturally started with the free ones but they all came up short. My investment in CalPad has proven quite worthwhile and I haven't begun to use all of its features yet. Being able to correspond with the developer and get desired changes implemented is a huge benefit. Well done!
"A really great calendar program!"
Version: Web Calendar Pad 2011.0.8
Web Calendar Pad has a really quick learning curve and I have little to no html experience. The templates really look professional and give a good variety of looks. Entering events is very simple and explanations are very concise.
Entering holidays could be explained better. I'm still having trouble getting icons to work. I thought a "gif" file was just a "gif" file, but some don't work.
I've been using it less than a week, but I really love it. People who have viewed our calendar online are really impressed. I would love to be able to "banner" repeated events, such as a three day conference as one long banner, rather than having it appear the same on three consecutive days. That feature may be in there and I just haven't found out how to do it.
"easy to use, comprehensive"
Version: Web Calendar Pad 2009.10
easy to add events and repeat them; has elinks and RSS feed and can be personalized. Has some nice bells and whistles and is downloadable from your site.
a lot of kinks had to be worked out with several patches and upgrades in a short time. Pricing is kinda vague -- promised $40 but I ended up paying $99.
I liked being able to add some graphics (icons, month headers, backgrounds, etc.). It's easy to upload and modify.
"Great software giving many customization options"
Version: Web Calendar Pad 2008
"easiest way to publish your web calender"
Version: Web Calendar Pad 2008
"Excelent for publishing your calender online"
Version: Web Calendar Pad 2007.8.1
The ease of use
"Works as expected."
Version: Web Calendar Pad 2007.6