From NCH Software:
WavePad for Windows CE is an audio, music, voice and other sound recording and editing application for Pocket PC and Smartphones. Editing functions include cut, copy, paste, trim and more. Effects include echo, amplify, reverb and others. Record to WAV (multiple codecs), AIF, AIFF, AU, GSM, VOX, RAW. Ideal for journalists, students and other people on the move who need to record audio and edit.
More Products to Consider
- Play music in a DJ application on your JAVA mobile.
- Watch video, listen to music and podcasts, stay informed about ...
- Record phone calls and voice messages easily.
- Play sounds and listen to music on your Symbian device.
- Play mp3, audio and music on Windows CE.
- Use your Pocket PC as an audio recorder with a bundle of featur...
- Easily sync your iTunes or Windows Media Player library with yo...
- Create polyphonic music in any genre.
- Create your own unique ringtones with the help of your Nokia ph...
- Listen to Jazz FM on your Nokia phone.
- Listen to online radio on your Java-enabled phone.
- Listen to all your favorite personalized Slacker stations on yo...
- Get personalized streaming radio on your BlackBerry.
- Record high-quality audio using your Windows Mobile device.
- Create and share music moments and stories on your BlackBerry d...
- Play back MP3 files on your Epoc device.
- View, play, and modify sound in real time on your Pocket PC.
- Create databases and design forms on your Pocket PC device.
- Play the notes of the selected chord.
- Listen to static or streaming MP3 music on your Pocket PC.
- Use this app to change your CE color systems.
- Tap the chord-buttons to trigger strumming guitar chords.
- Download and listen to netcasts (podcasts) on your Nokia mobile...
- Convert wav files to MIDI ringtones for the Treo650.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Confusing. My BJ II says not CE!"
Version: WavePad Audio Editor for Windows CE 4.27
Not yet, maybe someday.
5 attempts to install on my Blackjack II left me frustrated. Each time the error claimed that the program is not a valid CE program. I have lots of room on my phone but this one goes
I can't comment on anything, nor can I lay blame. No install, if it is my phone I can accept that, given Windows Mobile is quite quirky. Something tells me it's the software though after putting many apps on and off this BJ II I have gotten to know it pretty well.