From Greyhound Games:
NEW: Warlords HD is now on sale for iPad!
-Multiplayer update is now in testing phase! Also contains the fixes you have been requesting! slidetoplay.com has an article on what multiplayer modes will be available.
Call to Arms is a great purchase and is recommended for strategy buffs and amateurs alike
Appolicious named Warlords one of the top 10 games of 2010!
"Everything about Warlords: Call to Arms represents top notch game play, and is one of the best quality strategy games Ive seen for the iPhone/iTouch platform."
"for (the price), Warlords: Call To Arms is a fantastic value"
"This is one of the best strategy iPhone apps on the market today."
"It's kind of like Plants vs Zombies, except that your plants move--and look like Warcraft characters. Relentless, addicting fun."
We will be updating this continually with new stuff never seen before in Warlords. #1 requested feature that we are working on is multiplayer.
Do you dream of leading legions of orcs, elves, humans and trolls into battle? Bring your dreams to life on your phone with Warlords: Call To Arms. Experience the insanely addicting game-play that is based on the hugely popular flash game. See what 10s of millions of gamers are raving about!
-Control one of 8 races including elves, orcs, trolls, undead and humans
-Choose from 19 different units including archers, swordsman, mages and the ferocious Giant Troll
-4 Difficulty levels to challenge beginners and experts
-Conquer the 28 countries that make up the campaign map
-Visit the shop to purchase upgrades or add new units to your army
-Open Feint integration includes a bundle of achievements to unlock
-Watch the detailed animations as giant armies hack and slash it out on the battlefield
-Hear the battlefield come to life with the clang of swords smashing and arrows flying
Your armies await you and your rivals approach from all sides. Seize the throne!
5 Star reviews keep the updates comming!
What's new in this version: Fixed the demon crash bug
Reduced memory usage to help older devices
Added an option to switch to the original style art
If these fixes addressed your review complaints, please consider updating your review. Thanks! Positive reviews with feature requests are how we decide what to add next. Right now the leading request is multiplayer and we are working on it.
Ranger change from last patch for those wondering was to make it spawn faster but have to walk. It is also longe... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content