CNET Editors' note: This is a very large (491MB) file and may take several hours to download via dial-up modem.
From UbiSoft Entertainment:
Warlords Battlecry II is a sequel to the popular and award-winning Warlords Battlecry by SSG. It's a fantasy real-time strategy game, where you build a hero, your main character, from battle to battle, gaining new skills, spells and levels, and ultimately becoming the mightiest force in the Realms of Etheria! The main features of this game are a new single-player campaign with strategic level map; 12 unique sides and over 100 units and spells; random map generator; persistent hero development; up to 12 types of multi-player games available; new arctic and desert terrain with new buildings, such as celestial and dragon temples; and new magical effects for bigger and better spells.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Customize your own character and take field with people from al...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Control party of heroes, explore dungeon, combat against foes, ...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Choose from simple numbered tiles or several sets of Chinese ch...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Destroyed all the enemy's tanks to move to another arena.
- Play a fantasy RPG game with other players online.
- Solve ancient mysteries and find lost treasures.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Take command of the First Battalion and destroy enemies in batt...
- Save the world from maniacal villains in this superpowered acti...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Build your character and survive quests.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Survive as long as possible while more fireballs appear in the ...
- Become ruler of Rome building your own empire.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1