CNET Editors' note: This is a very large (491MB) file and may take several hours to download via dial-up modem.
From UbiSoft Entertainment:
Warlords Battlecry II is a sequel to the popular and award-winning Warlords Battlecry by SSG. It's a fantasy real-time strategy game, where you build a hero, your main character, from battle to battle, gaining new skills, spells and levels, and ultimately becoming the mightiest force in the Realms of Etheria! The main features of this game are a new single-player campaign with strategic level map; 12 unique sides and over 100 units and spells; random map generator; persistent hero development; up to 12 types of multi-player games available; new arctic and desert terrain with new buildings, such as celestial and dragon temples; and new magical effects for bigger and better spells.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Customize your own character and take field with people from al...
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Control party of heroes, explore dungeon, combat against foes, ...
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Choose from simple numbered tiles or several sets of Chinese ch...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Destroyed all the enemy's tanks to move to another arena.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a fantasy RPG game with other players online.
- Solve ancient mysteries and find lost treasures.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Take command of the First Battalion and destroy enemies in batt...
- Save the world from maniacal villains in this superpowered acti...
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Build your character and survive quests.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Survive as long as possible while more fireballs appear in the ...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Become ruler of Rome building your own empire.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1