From NirSoft Freeware:
WakeMeOnLan utility allows you to easily turn on one or more computers remotely by sending Wake-on-LAN (WOL) packet to the remote computers. When your computers are turned on, WakeMeOnLan allows you to scan your network, and collect the MAC addresses of all your computers, and save the computers list into a file. Later, when your computers are turned off or in standby mode, you can use the stored computers list to easily choose the computer you want to turn on, and then turn on all these computers with a single click. WakeMeOnLan also allows you to turn on a computer from command-line, by specifying the computer name, IP address, or the MAC address of the remote network card.
What's new in this version: Version 1.53 updated the internal MAC addresses database.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Compare tab-delimited or comma-delimited (csv) files.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Inform about all threads of a particular process running on you...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Collect information about a domain and generate HTML report.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- View and analyze the content of CSV or tab-delimited file creat...
- Perform a shutdown day countdown.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Only on wired networks, capable computers"
Version: WakeMeOnLan 1.15
one easy page to view all computers and their status.
Only works on wired computers, not wireless.
Only works on computers that support WakeOnLan, not all computers do.
Follow the link to the nirsoft product page to view the limitations.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content