From POP Software:
WMV To iPod Converter is a super video and movie converter for converting WMV video file to your iPod. It can convert any clip or segment of WMV movie to your iPod by choosing start point and end point at will. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Convert WMV video files into PSP video format.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert your DVDs into iPod movie format.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert video files between popular media formats.
- Convert all your video files into iPod video format.
- Convert RM or RMVB files into iPod compatible format.
- Convert movies into iPod video files.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert your media files to H264/MPEG4 video format for playbac...
- Convert your DVD and video files into iPod compatible format.
- Convert various video files to WMV, AVI, MOV, DivX, Xvid, 3GP, ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your favorite video into various formats.
- Convert your video files into iPod video format.
- Convert DVD to MP4 3GP iPod Zune iPhone video formats.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Split and convert MOV files into iPod compatible format.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: WMV To iPod Converter 1
I actually purchased the software. While this application converts some files the majority (regardless of size) are not converted.
When I visited pop-software's website (the claimed manufacturer) and attempted to contact them by using the only means provided (email), an error page appeared.