Steering a jet skate, a space cleaner together with his friend Bubble cleans the space from boxes gone loose from a space freighter after a major crash. To save the Mankind from the garbage the cleaner needs to visit all sectors and eliminate all boxed with the help of Bubble. On his way, the cleaner will encounter different mongsters living in the boxes who do not want the cleaner to succeed in bringing sectors to order. The boxes contain various bonuses, which can assist the cleaner's job as well as to hamper it. It is the heroic cleaner's exclusive mission to restore order otherwise the Mankind would suffer from the damn boxes!
What's new in this version:
- New Levels
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Emulate the C64 computer with over 200 included games and demos...
- Watch scenes of beautiful spring flowers in this free, seasonal...
- Find out your communication sign on the base of Mercury placeme...
- Teach Yourself Typing with Windows is a sound tutorial.
- Play 592 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Outrun the demolition of your city with just one button!.
- Play cool addictive game with 3d vivid graphics.
- Get more flexibility while searching your code.
- Configure stock game.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: