VirtualBox runs on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), and OpenBSD.
VirtualBox is being actively developed with frequent releases and has an ever growing list of features, supported guest operating systems and platforms it runs on. VirtualBox is a community effort backed by a dedicated company: everyone is encouraged to contribute while innotek ensures the product always meets professional quality criteria.
What's new in this version:
- VMM: V8086 mode fix for legacy DOS/Windows guests with EMM386 (3.2.8 regression)
- VMM: stability fix (bug #7342)
- VMM: fixed a Guru meditation related to large pages (bug #7300)
- VMM: fixed support for large pages on Linux hosts
- VMM: fixed a Guru meditation for large memory 64-bit guests on 32-bit hosts with nested paging (bug #7544
- VMM: performance improvements for VMs with more than 2 GB RAM (bug #6928)
- GUI: fixed host key... See all new features »