From Toon Van Acker:
Virtual volumes have been a part of REALbasic since version 4.5. They allow various kinds of data to be stored in a single file. For example, virtual volumes can be used to combine the data files (sound effects, graphics, music...) of a game into just one file. Using virtual volumes you can easily reduce the clutter of your applications. Virtual Volume Browser helps you to create and manage these virtual volumes. It can browse through your files and handles virtual volumes as if they were folders. Files can be dragged in and out of a window and you can compact virtual volumes to reduce their size.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Create customized desktop folder icons from pictures, files, fo...
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Import Finder comments from Classic to Mac OS X.
- Access any open window from your menu bar.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Search for files with this flexible utility.
- Drag and drop a folder to automatically create an icon.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Prepare RealAudio 10 and RealVideo 10 streaming content directl...
- Data recovery software.
- Set up an online collaboration: work, talk, and think together.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Bring autumn leaves to your desktop.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Generate web pages from your Access, FileMaker, Excel, or other...
- Receive the latest Mac mini news headlines and reviews.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Get retro and race around a 3D arena destroying your opponents ...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.