From Toon Van Acker:
Virtual volumes have been a part of REALbasic since version 4.5. They allow various kinds of data to be stored in a single file. For example, virtual volumes can be used to combine the data files (sound effects, graphics, music...) of a game into just one file. Using virtual volumes you can easily reduce the clutter of your applications. Virtual Volume Browser helps you to create and manage these virtual volumes. It can browse through your files and handles virtual volumes as if they were folders. Files can be dragged in and out of a window and you can compact virtual volumes to reduce their size.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Create customized desktop folder icons from pictures, files, fo...
- Render your screen using wave velocity color-coding and reflect...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Import Finder comments from Classic to Mac OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Access any open window from your menu bar.
- Search for files with this flexible utility.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Drag and drop a folder to automatically create an icon.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Prepare RealAudio 10 and RealVideo 10 streaming content directl...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- View photographs of Paris made by Eric Rougier.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Set up an online collaboration: work, talk, and think together.
- Bring autumn leaves to your desktop.
- Data recovery software.
- Generate web pages from your Access, FileMaker, Excel, or other...