From Toon Van Acker:
Virtual volumes have been a part of REALbasic since version 4.5. They allow various kinds of data to be stored in a single file. For example, virtual volumes can be used to combine the data files (sound effects, graphics, music...) of a game into just one file. Using virtual volumes you can easily reduce the clutter of your applications. Virtual Volume Browser helps you to create and manage these virtual volumes. It can browse through your files and handles virtual volumes as if they were folders. Files can be dragged in and out of a window and you can compact virtual volumes to reduce their size.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Unix drag/drop & services, automate workflows.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Create documentation from ActionScript & Java classes.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Create customized desktop folder icons from pictures, files, fo...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.