From Dee Mon:
Video Enhancer allows you to increase resolution of your video with Video Super Resolution technique which delivers unbelievable quality by using information from previous frames, while all the other resize methods use information from one current frame. Now you can convert your SD video to HD. Use hundreds of VirtualDub video filters allowing you to do everything you want with your video: deinterlacing, denoising, deshaking, color correction, sharpening, and visual effects. Open any video which can be played on your system and re-compress it with any video codec (DirectShow, DMO, and Video for Windows) installed in your system.
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.199 has added Serbian language and fixed bugs with progress window and video showing.
More Products to Consider
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Capture your home TV signal, compress it, and deliver over the ...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Join half-frames without an interlace effect.
- Fix exposure, color balance, pull shadows and repair highlights...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Handle online video conferences with this high performance appl...
- Enhance the quality of your video files using After Effects plu...
- Enhance photos taken with cameraphones by applying specially de...
- Enhance the quality and resolution of images.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Compress and share all your media files with your friends.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Develop and administrate PostgreSQL database with an intuitive ...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert video files using MPEG-1/MPEG-2/AC-3 decoders.
- Download Internet video content for watching online or offline.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Restore and save positions of your desktop icons for Windows.
- Convert AVI files to the FLV flash video format.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 10 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It's an alternative.."
Version: Video Enhancer 188.8.131.52
Does seem fast and interface very intuitive. The super resolution feature is very handy as I can use this to enhance the video and improve clarity when I resize it back down again in VirtualDub.
The CNET installer fails, so I managed to get this elsewhere. Nowhere near as useful or powerful as VirtualDub. I did have an earlier version and it was a bit crashy on Win7. Filter pack not included.
It's a useful second or third image processor when nothing else can do it. Download the VirtualDub filter pack and put them into the Plugins directory. Some filters may be buggy and not the fault of Video Enhancer. I'm currently supersizing a video as I write this, have upped the enhancer's priority to high. Super Resolution works very well. In all quite powerful for its simplicity.