Video-AVI to GIF/JPEG is a great tool to capture selected frames of the video file and save them to GIF or JPEG formats. It also create animate thumb cover for your DVD/VCD/DV. Video Capture to GIF/JPEG supports MPEG-MPG-MPA/MOV/WMV/AVI/ASF/DivX.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Capture frames from video files and convert them to GIF or JPEG...
- Transform your video files into Macromedia Flash format.
- Convert popular video formats into animated GIF.
- Merge, split, or resize video files, convert between formats.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Convert all popular video formats to GIF.
- Combine audio, PowerPoint files, and images into one video file...
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Video-AVI to GIF Converter 3.011
it does the job
it puts an "unregistered" text across the center of the gif so the converted gif is pretty much worthless
i guess if you want to pay for something that said "free" with no limitations, then you might not be disappointed