From Paradigma Software:
Valentina Server is an advanced reports server, and also includes the powerful columnar database server Valentina DB. Get started with Valentina Server for FREE. Valentina Server Reports support connectivity for MySQL, Postgre, SQLite nad Valentina.
Valentina DB technology distinguishes itself with its advanced object-relational data model as well as its highly optimized columnar data store. The Valentina DB columnar data store makes exponential speed possible over open and closed source relational databases.
Fast, easy to use and free.
Based on Valentina DB object-relational columar database - exponential speed gains over other free servers;
Integrated enterprise ready reports server technology, turns data into rich media web pages, text, images and PDFs;
Build fast web applications around web languages PHP and Ruby on Rails;
Add/drop users, register/unregister databases, run diagnostics, create/alter/view Schedule events; journaling;
Highly secure with configurable support for SSL and powerful, built in encryption;
Utilities to diagnose, compress, clone, defragment, reindex and dump data;
Administer your databases with free Valentina Studio and iValentina for iOS;
All features available on 32 and 64 bit natively on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Valentina Server /5 is available for free for your use under a liberal license. Additional features, more deployment options and special support programs are available.
What's new in this version:
- Journaling for more robust management and recovery
- New Mail Command / Mail Features
- Reports Server for PostgreSQL, MySQL / MariaDB, SQLite
- Database level Triggers
- Sequences, including Temporary Sequences
- ENUM types; ENUM types with Localization
- New SQL Commands (CREATE TYPE AS ENUM,DROP TYPE, ALTER TYPE, CREATE SEQUENCE. DROP SEQUENCE, ALTER LINK ?Ã?Â¦ RENAME, ALTER LINK ?Ã?Â¦ REFERENTIAL ACTION, ...
See all new features »