From Valeri Vlassov:
VIMap helps you to make a labels for your picture files. This way, you can customize any image and add your thoughts or descriptions right there and then.
How to use it: Open any picture file (jpg, bmp, etc), for example from Google Earth; Change picture-window's size to adjust the picture or press "1:1" button to see the picture in a full size; Double click at a desired point; Set up text, font and colors for that point in the "Point" Dialog; The new label will be shown at a picture; Make the same for any other points in a picture; Next time, when you open that picture file, all setted labels will be shown again. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Solve jigsaw puzzles with customize image settings.
- Find and download images, videos, clip art, and stock photos fr...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create your own screensaver slide show.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Resize all your images, photos / pictures in JPEG, PNG, GIF, or...
- Protect the images you have created with a watermark.
- View, convert, and print vector and raster images in various fo...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Add soft drop shadows to any object in PowerPoint.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- View ballet themed images on your desktop.
- Encrypt your messages into pictures to keep it private.