From UserLand Software:
Frontier is a powerful Web content management system, built around an object database, scripting language, script editor and debugger, outliner, multi-threaded runtime, integrated HTTP server, distributed computing protocols such as XML-RPC and SOAP. Frontier also includes our browser-based content system, Manila, at no extra cost. $899, with free updates for one year.
What's new in this version: Frontier 9.1b3 includes a new regular expressions implementation at system.verbs.builtins.re, contributed by Andre Radke. These verbs, based on Philip Hazel's PCRE, provide improved performance over the Regex extension provided with previous releases. Docs for the new verbs, as well as developer docs for migrating from the regex extension are at system.verbs.builtins.re.docs. (Documentation will be added to the DocServer site when Frontier 9.1 is released.)
Dereferencing an address valu... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Web site content management system.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Chewing Input Method port.
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Batch drag & drop text and pictures.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Web-based RFID access control management system.