From ExitToShell() Collective:
Scripting Addition for AppleScript that provides two time/date formats consistent with those used on UNIX-based operating systems.
What's new in this version:
- Modified to no long cause problems with third-party script editor compiling of AppleScript.
- Modified to use all available time zone abbreviations for the entire planet as set in the user's Date/Time preferences. (Mac OS X only)
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Scripting addition for formatting date & time values.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Manipulation & visualization of convex polyhedra.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Try this free and useful AppleScript addition for making CGI sc...
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Scripting addition, creates file specifications.
- UNIX shell.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Scripting addition: search & replace, math ops, folder sync.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: