From PDF Tools:
With USB to Ethernet Connector you will never experience any issues accessing and using the USB devices that are plugged into remote computers. You can work with those devices as if they were physically connected to your local machine. All that is needed to do for that is install USB over Ethernet connector on the computer with USB device physically attached (server) and on the computer where you want to use this device (client). USB to Ethernet Connector will do all the rest. No additional hardware needed! BTW you can choose whether Linux or Windows machine will be a client or a server. Not only this software allows accessing USB devices over Ethernet, but it's also suitable for servers and workstations virtualization. I.e. it will help you access and use local USB devices in a virtual session. Thanks to USB to Ethernet Connector you can easily work with USB devices on guest OS of such virtual environments as VMware ESX, Citrix XenDesktop, Microsoft Hyper-V, Windows Virtual PC, etc. USB to Ethernet Connector also allows you to integrate its useful functionality into your own software (OEM licensing).
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.1994:
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Turn your laptop into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot to share with fr...
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Turn your computer into a WiFi access point with firewall and U...
- Find and recover your WiFi key from your wireless router.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Find unknown computers on your internal network and do somethin...
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: USB to Ethernet Connector 188.8.131.524
unique solution - connect to USB device wherever it is!
had some issues until support advised me to turn off Firewall
great software with wide range of implementation scenarios
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content