Help Felicia Blue, an undercover secret agent posing as a professional UNO player, track down spies, foil their evil plots and regain her former glory. During the adventure, you must complete a series of missions by playing UNO against a cast of fun and eccentric characters with unique play styles and special talents. Can you win the UNO World Tournament. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Help Spy Fox find clues to outwit William the Kid and save the ...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Plan your games and keep players' statistics.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Convert your DRM music tracks to standard files.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Set sleep timer and control the volume of your playlist or trac...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Manage Bingo lottery statistics and keep track of the player cr...
- Travel around the Earth and space, collect clues, and protect t...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Uncover forgotten clues and decipher ancient riddles to defeat ...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Track and analyze your poker opponents' activities.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play various audio files.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Turn your computer into a virtual DJ booth with turntables and ...
- Keep track of what others are doing on your PC.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It's a trial, alright..."
Version: UNO - Undercover 1
Interesting concept. Put one in the mind of "Where in the world is Carmen Santiago?"
Jerky playing, Slow cards drawing, definitely not for the low memory computers...
Sometimes the play goes too fast, sometimes it goes too slow... Slower than cold molasses... The rest of the time, it could be enjoyable without those distraction.
I'll wait till they improve the game play. Definitely not worth the money they are asking for.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content