Help Felicia Blue, an undercover secret agent posing as a professional UNO player, track down spies, foil their evil plots and regain her former glory. During the adventure, you must complete a series of missions by playing UNO against a cast of fun and eccentric characters with unique play styles and special talents. Can you win the UNO World Tournament. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Manage your inbox and organize contact groups.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Get a sport team-themed clock.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Create PDF files, fill and save forms, and add text to pages on...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Help keep Bobbi's customers happy and business flourishing.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Browse the Web with speed and an elegant interface.
- Monitor and view your CPU usage.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It's a trial, alright..."
Version: UNO - Undercover 1
Interesting concept. Put one in the mind of "Where in the world is Carmen Santiago?"
Jerky playing, Slow cards drawing, definitely not for the low memory computers...
Sometimes the play goes too fast, sometimes it goes too slow... Slower than cold molasses... The rest of the time, it could be enjoyable without those distraction.
I'll wait till they improve the game play. Definitely not worth the money they are asking for.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content