Forget annoying time spent waiting, slow response times, unstable systems, and frequent crashes. The tuning suite in TuneUp Utilities includes a range of easy-to-use tools to reliably improve the performance of your PC. Turbo Mode, for example, enables you to shut down over 70 applications that bring your PC to a crawl with just a single click. In addition, proven maintenance features allow you to perform a full registry clean-up. A special rating function checks the usefulness of programs at any time. This provides a sound basis for decisions when installing and deactivating programs, or adding and removing autostart entries. Plus there's the Optimization Status feature which enables you to check the effectiveness of tuning steps carried out. The classic features of TuneUp Utilities at a glance: 1-Click Maintenance and Automatic Maintenance for all-around maintenance of your PC; Reliable hard disk defragmentation, for even better performance; TuneUp Registry Cleaner for intensive Windows registry cleaning; Live Optimization to bring your active programs and games up to top speed; Gain hard disk space by removing unnecessary data.
What's new in this version:
Version 12.0.3010.5 updates:
- The Economy Mode automatic start and stop settings have been improved.
- TuneUp Program Deactivator has been made more user friendly. Improvements were made to the 1-Click Maintenance.
- The Economy Mode configuration dialog can now be opened from the main TuneUp Utilities settings.
- The display of programs in TuneUp StartUp Manager has been optimized.
- For ease of use, TuneUp Utilities can now be pinned to the Windows 7... See all new features »