The aim of the game is to collect the composition of the tubes at the board in the limited time (the sample of the composition can be seen at the top left corner small board). To move the figure you should click at it with the mouse, to choose the direction--use the arrows or the cursory buttons. The figure moves till the encounter with the border or another figure. Stop or turn of the figure while it is moving impossible. Version 1.21 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 1.21 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Collect the tubes and win.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Change your cursor arrow and enable it to turn and point in the...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Monitor, analyze, and view your PC usage statistics.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Create a time-limited trial version of any application, generat...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Place a customizable sand timer on your desktop.
- Play a memory game.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Match three or more stamps in limited time.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Gain points by completing equations and words.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Catch all the gems while sliding in a tube and go to the exit.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Select your difficulty level and play a chess game.
- Help Timon, Pumba, and Simba squash bugs before time runs out.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: