TricTrac is a boardgame for two players. Each player will move pieces around the board by turn. TricTrac is originally a french game. However this game is played by the dutch rules, which differ on some points with the french rules. The dutch rules are much easier, and one game will take about 20 minutes. There's also no score system (at least not known by me), which makes this game easy and fun to play. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play a Checkers game.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Move your dice to put them in provided places.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Create strategic maps and play games by e-mail.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play a 3D tic-tac-toe game that offers move advices.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Drop and match pieces to win.
- Try to beat the computer at board game.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a chess game with 10-second default moves.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Automate moving client network printers between servers and net...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Create your own question pair games.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Listen to online radio using Windows Media Player.
- Race with the fastest car drivers online or alone.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"good idea, trictrac was the backgammon's rival"
Version: TricTrac Maniac 1
the board is pretty
this is not the real rules of this game
trictrac is more elaborated, all the way, trictracs rules are too slow and complicated for the people nowadays, trictrac is like chess, backgammon like Texas Hold'em, but change the slow rules to speed ones should be fun. Software's conceptor can find Trictrac's rules in Wikipedia (French only) Sorry :)
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: