TricTrac is a boardgame for two players. Each player will move pieces around the board by turn. TricTrac is originally a french game. However this game is played by the dutch rules, which differ on some points with the french rules. The dutch rules are much easier, and one game will take about 20 minutes. There's also no score system (at least not known by me), which makes this game easy and fun to play. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Chinese game.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play poker online with up to 6 players.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Compete in virtual poker tournaments against PC opponents.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Replica of TicTacToe.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"good idea, trictrac was the backgammon's rival"
Version: TricTrac Maniac 1
the board is pretty
this is not the real rules of this game
trictrac is more elaborated, all the way, trictracs rules are too slow and complicated for the people nowadays, trictrac is like chess, backgammon like Texas Hold'em, but change the slow rules to speed ones should be fun. Software's conceptor can find Trictrac's rules in Wikipedia (French only) Sorry :)
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: