Features of TreoFlex
- TreoFlex is a fresh and straightforward implementation using published Palm SDK API calls and notifications. It uses NO tricks, shortcuts or undocumented features to process calls.
- Tiny PRC (~ 12 KB), fast call processing even while using the lowest priority notifications internally.
- Customized messages from contacts notes.
- Quickly edit and select messages with TreoFlexSelect.
- TreoFlex DOES NOT hook-up to the dreaded "hede", "hvch", or any of the other performance-draining notifications. You can check this with PalmInternals.
- TreoFlex does not interfere with any other software (esp. ringtones, picture Caller ID, etc.) installed on your Treo.
- Does not have the "seven-SMSs-on-power-down" problem that sometimes occured with other, similar software.
What's new in this version:
- Bug-fix in contacts-notes handling routine