TreoFlex sends out a simple text message for ignored (receiver terminates without accepting the call) or missed (caller terminates or the ringing times out) voice calls. TreoFlex will work with both GSM and CDMA Treos. You can also send customized messages by entering them in the contacts notes of a particular contact.
Features of TreoFlex
- TreoFlex is a fresh and straightforward implementation using published Palm SDK API calls and notifications. It uses NO tricks, shortcuts or undocumented features to process calls.
- Tiny PRC (~ 12 KB), fast call processing even while using the lowest priority notifications internally.
- Customized messages from contacts notes.
- Quickly edit and select messages with TreoFlexSelect.
- TreoFlex DOES NOT hook-up to the dreaded "hede", "hvch", or any of the other performance-draining notifications. You can check this with PalmInternals.
- TreoFlex does not interfere with any other software (esp. ringtones, picture Caller ID, etc.) installed on your Treo.
- Does not have the "seven-SMSs-on-power-down" problem that sometimes occured with other, similar software.
What's new in this version:
- Bug-fix in contacts-notes handling routine