From Mobile Stream:
Treo USB Modem allows to use Treo 650 smartphones as a USB GPRS/EDGE or CDMA modem for a desktop/notebook computer.
To surf the Internet from your desktop PC you will need only a USB cable and a Treo 650 with GPRS/EDGE service or CDMA data plan.
What's new in this version:
- Support for palm Centro (GSM version).
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Use your Treo 650 as a USB GPRS modem for a desktop computer.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- Store your files so you can access them from virtually any devi...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- Detect software thief's contact number, location, and other det...
- Turn on and off you Bluetooth easily.
- Get wireless Internet on your laptop through the Treo phone.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Displays all BlueTooth Devices.
- Use Treo smartphone as a wireless modem.
- Extend the functionality of Treo's keyguard.