TrashTimer is a simple preference panel which can automatically remove individual items from the trash. When you use TrashTimer, items which are moved into the trash will be automatically deleted after a user specified period of time. The main features of TrashTimer are:
- Automatic trash deletion.
- Automatically removes individual files or folders from the trash after a configurable period of time.
- Secure trash deletion.
- Deletes trashed items securely for improved privacy.
What's new in this version:
- Fully tested with Mac OS 10.8.
- Solved a problem starting TrashTimer automatically on Mac OS 10.8.
- Removed support for Macs with PowerPC processors.