Mac OS X is a wonderful piece of operating system, where everything is just a matter of "drag and drop". Even though you could simply put an application in the trash to delete it, you would be missing some related files created by this application (preferences, temporary files...).
TrashMe will help you in the uninstall procedure: drop an application on TrashMe and it will find related files for you, so as to delete everything.
What's new in this version:
- Now looks for related files in 'Contextual Menu Items' folder
- Norwegian localization updated
- Chinese localizations updated
- Small UI adjustments
- Fixed a bug when searching related files, leading to incorrect results
- Fixed duplicated related files