Traktor DJ Studio stretches the limits of conventional tools by opening up a whole new world of real-time sound-alteration possibilities. Spot-on beat matching with one click, up to ten tempo-precise loops and cue points on the fly, a well equipped DJ mixer, a powerful database, complete remote control, mix recording, overdubbing, and fast mix export are only a few highlights from Traktor DJ Studio's extensive list of features.
Present your own DJ style live on stage and record the mix to disk. Interactive wave displays, superb EQs, one touch loops, automatic beat matching, and scratch presets are the secrets of Tractor DJ--the perfect fun machine. The application's features include a MP3, WAVE, and Audio-CD player with two decks and professional sound quality, as well as fully automated tempo and beat matching, beat sync display, pitch control, and fast-seek mode. There is a crossfader for manual mixing and an autofade function with adjustable time, punch-in, and boost buttons. The program also features a waveform display for visual control, for stopping, locating, and scratching of the music track. Tempo synched loops can be set on the fly, moving and resizing during playback.
Tractor DJ Studio 2.5.3 offers an additional waveform display per deck for the entire track, OSC, and MIDI clock synchronization to other music applications, such as Reaktor 4, complete compatibility with Final Scratch databases, new record cases, seamless looping, extended ID 3 tags, and a reworked auto-gain function.
What's new in this version:
- Time Stretching Optimizations: AltiVec (Mac) and ISSE2 (PC) optimzations for medium and high quality time stretching
- Additinonal Low Quality Time Stretching: Low quality time stretching mode for computers not meeting the required CPU power
- Bending the Tempo without Key Variation: When time stretching is active pitch bend actions do not alter the key of the song
- Larger Time Stretching Range: Larger time stretching range (from 0.5 to 2 now from 0.25 to 2.5)
- Enhanced Tem... See all new features »