TrackerDog works in two parts, TrackerDog client and TrackerDog server. TrackerDog client runs on Palm compatible device. It collects all the applications that you installed on Palm. TrackerDog server is a data server. It collects many released palm applications' version and release date information. Whenever you perform a HotSync, TrackerDog client connects to TrackerDog server via the Internet and tracks if there is any new version. You can also track the versions in TrackerDog client if the Palm can connect with the Internet via modem, mobile phone or wireless device(802.11).
What's new in this version:
- Enabled Treo 600/650 users to use the 5-way keys to navigate the menu.
- Supported PalmOne 5-way keys (Tungsten/Zire/Treo).
- Supported Clie's AliasExt shortcuts if you moved files into this directory.
- The "Don't list apps that exist on the flash memory" option is on by default.
- Fixed the network 124F error for some Palm devices (Treo 650).