Git has plenty of great features. Using all of them can be difficult if you only have your command line at hand. That's why we built Tower. It's all about your Git repositories: where are they located on your disk? Is your local working copy some commits ahead of or behind the remote origin repository? Let the "Browse View" show you which files you modified, how you modified them, and which files are staged for the next commit Managing branches, tags, remote repositories, and stashes is easy as pie: drag and drop to merge, rebase, pull, or create new ones. Most of the time, you only want to know about the last few commits that happened - not about the very first commit from 2 years ago. The "Recent History" view was designed to give you a quick overview of the most recent activity in your Git repo. The "History List" shows you all commits in a classic "email style" view. The lower part contains everything there is to know about a certain commit - including e.g. integrated file diff information.
What's new in this version:
- Improved library compatibility for git-svn on Mac OS 10.8
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Manage business database applications.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- KDX server log analyzer.
- Unique word processor designed for creative pros.
- Customize your files, text, and images in different ways and fi...
- Helps recover trashed files.
- Subversion client for enterprise level version control.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Batch-change the creation and/or modification date of files and...
- Archive/compress: zip, tar, rar, 7zip, dmg, iso, pax, cpio, gzi...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content