ThermographX is an OS X utility for monitoring the thermal sensors inside late-model Macintoshes. ThermographX has the following features:
- Monitors the various thermal sensors inside the Power Macintosh and PowerBook.
- Records high and low temperatures for historical comparison.
- Shows a short-term graph of temperatures.
- Records & graphs long-term temperature history.
- Dock icon for immediate temperature readout.
What's new in this version:
- Updated to Universal Binary for Intel-based Macs.
- Added sensor support for Intel-based Mac's.
- Updated user measurements for all other models.