From Jeremy Kezer:
ThermographX is an OS X utility for monitoring the thermal sensors inside late-model Macintoshes. ThermographX has the following features:
- Monitors the various thermal sensors inside the Power Macintosh and PowerBook.
- Records high and low temperatures for historical comparison.
- Shows a short-term graph of temperatures.
- Records & graphs long-term temperature history.
- Dock icon for immediate temperature readout.
What's new in this version:
- Updated to Universal Binary for Intel-based Macs.
- Added sensor support for Intel-based Mac's.
- Updated user measurements for all other models.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Simple notepad utility.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Update your copy of Rayman to take advantage of the latest feat...
- Battery monitoring utility for OS X portables.
- Edit, optimize & convert images, animations, DV.
- GUI for CSS Optimizer.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Add menus to dock & menu bar reducing clutter.
- Powerful notepad replacement.
- Supervisory control and data acquisition.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: