From Spidla Data Processing:
Dante Gabriel Rossetti -- The Day Dream. Nice jigsaw puzzle made from the painting of a well known artist. Easy to play, you can control everything using only a mouse. The game runs well on every PC with Windows. And what is the best feature of this game -- it's completely free. This version is a first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is a first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good way to spend an hour"
Version: The Day Dream Puzzle game 1.5
I liked the subject matter. Very soothing image for a puzzle. There were no software bugs I detected. It was satisfying to hear a metallic click whenever I connected two bits correctly. Loved the game very much and will play it again! Very relaxing. Builds mouse skills for the new users, too. Excellent and professional installation program. It politely asked whether I wanted icons on my desktop and quicklaunch or not. Not all freeware does that.
You have to click "minimize" within the game to get out of it momentarily, and you have to set your Start bar to "autohide" or you won't see all your pieces. When you Exit the game and start again, you don't get different pieces (it's not "cut up" differently). It's the same puzzle over and over. I know that's the way with paper puzzles, but hey, this is a computer. At least give me a random puzzle from 3 possible puzzles?