A reliable rapid-access guide to assessing and treating poisoned patients. Designed and organized for quick consultation and focused on practical clinical issues, the reference covers the full range of chemicals, medications, natural compounds, adverse interactions, and patient presentations with toxicologic causes. Each topic is divided into standard categories: Basics, Diagnosis, Signs/Symptoms, Treatment, Follow-up, and Pitfalls. An entire section is devoted to evaluating patients with suspected but unidentified poisoning. At least two experienced, board-certified, practicing emergency physicians and toxicologists were involved in the editing of every section. Plus, with Skyscape's powerful SmartLinkâ?¢ cross-linking capability you can quickly and easily access any related disease and diagnostic topics across your entire mobile reference library.
More Products to Consider
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Check spelling and meaning of English words, phrases, derivativ...
- Cast Vedic horoscopes on your Palm.
- Find definitions of American English words.
- Read entire Bible with full search function.
- Synchronize your mobile device with Google Maps to find destina...
- Refer to your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for word definition.
- Read and search Quran on your Pocket PC.
- Protect your BlackBerry devices security against viruses, malwa...
- Get Encyclopedia Britannica on your mobile device.
- Bring a comprehensive English dictionary and thesaurus to your ...
- Learn acupuncture points and their functions on your Palm.
- Read and search the Bible on your Palm OS device.
- Indulge Yourself with the best illustrated Bible on Your PDA.
- Evaluates all the possibilities from differential diagnosis.
- Enable the practitioner to elevate his or her level of perioper...
- Guidelines & algorithms for management of surgical diseases.
- Watch weather information on your mobile phone.
- Patient management for dental professionals.
- Guide to chemotherapy.
- Clinical resource on laboratory & diagnostic tests.
- Maintain notes for your medical practice.
- Health professionals to answer consumers.