From Wooden Brain Concepts:
Recently there have been a lot of utilities released that bill themselves as telnet launchers, etc. Most of them cost money.
Many people don't realize that the same thing can be accomplished simply by editing ".term" files and dropping them in a certain location. What's more, with .term files you are not limited to telnet or ssh sessions. Any terminal command can be excecuted from the .term file. Also, you can set the font, the color schemes, the window title, the window transparency, and more for each session in a term file.
That said, it can be a bit of a task to create these .term files from scratch. For that reason, Wooden Brain Concepts is releasing our collection of .term file templates, with some explanation about how to install and edit them.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Backs up settings from several common programming apps to Dropb...
- Simulate x-ray & neutron powder diffraction from crystals.
- Clipboard manager.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Make searching and finding of files, mail messages, bookmarks, ...
- SSH & Telnet login bookmark manager.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Undeletes lost photos from your hard drive.
- Small business accounting & personal finances.
- Data recovery software.