MobileCreator is an IDE that is designed to be used with SuperWaba 3.x. The project management lets you create a project within seconds! Because SuperWaba is a VM that supports Windows, Windows CE and PalmOS real cross-platform development is possible. You need only a few mouseclicks to get your first application running. Never use the command line and batch files od SuperWaba again.
You can create your own Class-Templates. So you can extend the Class Wizard to your needs. Add an About-Window with only a few mouseclicks. You just have to write your Template - and you can reuse it as often as you need.
What's new in this version:
- Support for SuperWaba 5.x (SuperWaba 4.x is not longer supported - you can download Tauschke MobileCreator 1.74 if you want to use SuperWaba 4.x)
- Sort feature in the "Source Browser" ("alphabetical" and "like the source code")
- Added /0x option of SuperWaba 5.x to the "Settings" dialog
- Added /F option of SuperWaba 5.x to the "Settings" dialog
- Added /INST option of SuperWaba 5.x to the "Settings" dialog
- Added /LNK option of SuperW... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Installation package creator.
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Simple application environment.
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- Developers - Send MIDI data through serial port.
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Create and edit Excel compatible spreadsheets using your Window...
- Develop simplified mobile apps.
- Generate fully customizable software installers for Palm OS dev...
- Includes many sample Poplet modules in source code form.
- Loads JFile databases into fully editable grid.
- Powerful notes organizer.
- Installer for your conduit and Palm application.
- Monitor your system's utilization, identify and shut down non-r...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: