From Eusing Software:
Taskbar Hide, hide program windows completely with a hot key, or minimize programs to the system tray instead of keeping icons in your taskbar. Hide some less used icons from the system tray. Change the icon and title of any window. Set any application to always be on top, and show the properties of an application, such as Windows handle, class name, or process ID. Hide the taskbar, the Start button, a task window, the system tray, or the clock. This program also can maximize or minimize all windows or only IE windows.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Keep your business safe when e-mailing or going online.
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- Detect and clean thousands of threats.
- Hide your IP address and prevent Internet activity tracking.
- Protect your PC from all kinds of Internet threats.
- Protect your computer with Microsoft's latest security software...
- Monitor Internet servers and services and be notified when they...
- Find and remove specific viruses from your PC.
- Get updated virus pattern files.
- Update Norton virus definitions and antivirus products.
- Protect your system and files from virus and spyware.
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Taskbar Hide 1.8
I didn't have a chance to find out, because I never opened the fully installed program.
After I installed this application, I scanned it with UnThreat AntiVirus, and got this:
Threat Name: FraudTool.Win32.FakeVimes!delf (v)
Threat Type: Malware
Threat Category: Trojan
Risk Level: High
I allowed UnThreat to quarantine the file, which I then deleted, and then I deleted the rest of Taskbar Hide from the registry using IObit Uninstaller, as well as manually deleting various spare files/folders directly from Windows Explorer. I have yet to do a full registry scan, which will undoubtedly find more registry files pertaining to the possibly poisonous Taskbar Hide. WOT, too, gave the website, eusing.com, pretty bad reviews. I don't know what else to say. I'm just reportin' the facts.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content